The team are all back from the brilliant Serviced Accommodation Retreat in Barcelona and have come together to bring you all the learnings they took away from the retreat.
If you weren’t able to make it to this retreat then this episode is a must listen as we take you through:
- Business Strategy and setting goals
- Tax planning and de-risking
- Building a team and how to do this successfully
- Strategising your Serviced Accommodation Business
- How to put systems in place to save you time and money
- Revenue Management
- Build, Test, Scale
- The importance of using systems to scale
- Marketing your SA Business
- The importance of knowing your customer
- How to put together a customer persona / avatar
In this episode we hear from your normal hosts; Chris and Ritchie. Plus we hear from:
Graham Lindley from The SA Accelerator Programme (https://thesaaccelerator.com/)
Kane Nelson from The SA Quick Start Programme (https://thesaquickstart.com/)
and Chris Huskins – Our Marketing Director (https://www.thesapodcast.com/)
Thank you to everyone that came along on the retreat we really learnt a massive amount. And to those that let us capture the key takeaways from their days on the SA Retreat. If you want to catch up on more learnings and get the full experience of the retreat, check out all the content at: https://www.thesapodcast.com/serviced-accommodation-retreats/
The Serviced Accommodation Podcast is a show brought to you by Chris Poulter and Ritchie Mazivanhanga aimed at new and experienced property investors alike. With each show we help you Start, Systemise and Scale your Serviced Accommodation Business.
If you would like to ask us a question or discuss anything in this episode, please join The Serviced Accommodation Podcast Community on Facebook, and ask away. To listen to more episodes or get more information go to www.thesapodcast.com.